CAD Service Tool is a free online tool specially developed by Optibelt for quick and convenient obtaining of technical data, automatic construction of 2D and 3D models (with the possibility of their subsequent download) of the following metal products:
- pulleys (for wedge belts) - Optibelt KS series;
- pulleys (for ribbed belts) – Optibelt RBS series;
- pulleys (for timing belts) – Optibelt ZRS series;
- conical bushings – Optibelt TB series;
- clamping plates (for timing belts) - CP series.
The online CAD database allows you to build a wide range of pulley models with different profiles and different executions (under a taper bushing/with a cylindrical opening bore); taper bushings (metric/ inch); clamping plates.
In order to simplify the further use by customers of the received technical data and built models, it is possible to save them in more than 80 different formats (for example, ASCON C3D, AutoCAD, COMPAS 3D, PDF 2D/3D, JPEG 2D/3D, etc.).
To start working with the CAD Service Tool service, you need to register for free using this link.