Forbo Movement Systems continues to expand the range of modular belts and this time developed a strong and reliable Prolink 18 Series belt for curved and spiral conveyors.
Belt characteristics are:
- The strongest curved belt on any manufacturer with 25,4 mm pitch.
- Inner curved radius is 2.2 * W (where W is the width of the belt).
- 44% open area for excellent air circulation and drainage.
- 25.4 mm pitch allows to convey small products.
- Allowable belt tension up to 1600N ensures high productivity and reliable operation of the conveyor.
- Easy to clean and wash, suitable for direct food contact.
- Superior lateral stiffness.
ProLink Series 18 modular belts can be produced with the following materials:
- POM-CR - incision-resistant acetal in white and blue colors;
- PP - white and blue polypropylene;
and the materials of the rods are:
- PLX - poloxamer, wear-resistant polymer, slightly hygroscopic, resistant to acids and alkalis;
- PP - polypropylene, resistant to abrasion and high temperature, have a good chemical resistance.
ProLink Series 18 modular belts are already widely used in the food industry.